Monday 8 April 2019

Review: Miss Mechanic

Miss Mechanic Miss Mechanic by Emma Hart
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I only managed to finish this by gritting my teeth and honestly I wish I hadn't bothered. Thank goodness I got this as a kindle deal for 99p I would hate to have paid full price for this.

Jamie is a female mechanic. Her father lost his garage so when she sees the new owner advertising for a new mechanic she decides to apply. The new owner Dex is a complete chauvinist, even when he realises Jamie isn't applying for the role as receptionist he is rude, dismissive and obnoxious. Unfortunately, that didn't really change, all that happened is I also started to dislike Jamie too. I don't really understand why Dex was such a chauvinist considering he had a strong aunt and sister and niece that he was close to.

This was two 'adults' acting like 12 year olds, deliberately behaving badly and unprofessionally.

I have read several reviews on Amazon and it seems I am not alone in finding the main characters irritating and unlikable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...