Wednesday 24 July 2019

Review: Say Yes

Say Yes Say Yes by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A spicy free novella from one of my favourite authors.

Emilia is maid of honour at her BFF's wedding, which is a bit of a surprise as they have fallen out of touch, nevertheless she has turned up to the wedding venue for three days of wedding madness. Emilia has arrived a day early and decided to use a hook-up app to find a friend for the night. She finds a companion with the unlikely name of Dirk and he rocks her world, unfortunately the next morning she realises that 'Dirk' is actually the Devon, the groom!!!

Because this is a really short novella (57 pages) I'm pretty sure you know the plot but it was cute, sexy and funny - all I want from a quick romantic read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...