Tuesday 23 April 2024

Review: Far from Home: An unforgettable feel-good summer romance

Far from Home: An unforgettable feel-good summer romance Far from Home: An unforgettable feel-good summer romance by T.A. Williams
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Amy is used to working long hard days in forex, until she collapses with a suspected heart attack. At the same time, she discovers she has been left a property in Italy by a complete stranger. Forced by her employer to take several weeks leave to recuperate she travels to the Tuscan hills to discover a magnificent inheritance. The time alone will also allow Amy to decide how she feels about her boyfriend and whether they have a future together.

This was pleasant enough, although I didn't feel the romance - I kept wondering why she fell in love with him. Also, TA WIlliams' novels are all beginning to feel very similar with the inevitable Labrador and lengthy food descriptions.

I received an ARC from the publisher via NetGalley for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Love in Provence

Love in Provence by Jo Thomas My rating: 4 of 5 stars If you ever wondered what happened to Del and Fabi...