Wednesday 18 October 2017

Review: Welcome at Henderson's Ranch

Welcome at Henderson's Ranch Welcome at Henderson's Ranch by M.L. Buchman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Colleen McMurphy (or Kurva Baisotei as it says on her birth certificate) is a journalist and she has been sent to write a review of a holiday at Henderson's Ranch (run by Mark Henderson, his Dad Mac and his wife Emily from The Night Stalkers). Just back from yet another ghastly visit to see her parents in Japan she welcomes the peace of the ranch and especially one mysterious cowboy.

I was less than enthused by Mac's story but I really liked this, slow and soft and peaceful it unfurled gently.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...