Thursday 19 December 2019

Review: Holiday Ever After

Holiday Ever After Holiday Ever After by Amy Andrews
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A collection of 11 holiday-themed romances. As always it's a mixed bag some good, some great and some that really didn't rock my boat.

Full list:
Kimberly Kincaid – Baby, It's Cold Outside
Erika Kelly – Planes, Trains and Head Over Heels
J.H. Croix – That Snowy Night
Amy Andrews – Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Red Bikini Trouble
Lucy Score – The Mistletoe Kisser
Lili Valente – MILF on the Shelf
Erin Nicholas – Must Love Alligators
Natasha Madison – Tempt the Assistant
Willow Winters – All I Want is a Kiss
Kate Canterbary – Professional Development
Maria Luis – Kissing a Gentleman

My favourite was the Amy Andrews novella, my least favourites the Erin Nicholas and Maria Luis ones (but mainly because the Bayou and Cajuns are not my cup of tea).


This was a limited time availability Kindle freebie which has now disappeared from Amazon - go figure.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...