Wednesday 12 August 2020

Review: What the Librarian Did / LA Cinderella

What the Librarian Did / LA Cinderella What the Librarian Did / LA Cinderella by Karina Bliss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

TBH I only read the Karina Bliss novel.

Devin is a former rock star and alcoholic who collapsed on stage and nearly died. Now he's turned over a new leaf and is going back to college.

Rachel is the university librarian. She has no idea who Devin is when he walks into the library, she just thinks he's a mature student.

Who doesn't love an opposites attract romance? Especially as it includes a bad boy rock star and a librarian who's obsessed with vintage clothing. But Rachel has a secret and it could come between her and Devin.

I read Devin's brother's story before this one and I was intrigued to see a bit more background to Xander before he reformed - I wasn't disappointed. Okay, you can see the Mills and Boon imprint in the writing and the plot but I loved it anyway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...