Wednesday 1 December 2021

Review: How to Blow It with a Billionaire

How to Blow It with a Billionaire How to Blow It with a Billionaire by Alexis Hall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The FSoG but better trilogy continues.

Arden St Ives has left Oxford and Caspian has set him up in a Penthouse apartment with an Amex Black card and hot and cold running services (gym, swimming pool, spa, cleaners, food delivery etc). They could be happy but Caspian keeps his past a secret and seems ashamed of his Dom tendencies.

Arden is struggling with his identity as a kept man and what to do with his life, he's comfortable in his own sexuality and wishes that Caspian could be the same. But as he gets drawn into Caspian 's world he discovers that Caspian's ex may not be as ex as he thought.

I enjoyed this but I agree with other reviewers that the push-me, pull-me of the relationship got a bit wearing.

On to book 3.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...