Monday 23 January 2023

Review: Magic Tides

Magic Tides Magic Tides by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What can I say, Kate and Curran need no lead in.

Kate gets called upon to find a kidnapped boy which brings her into close proximity with the Knights, the vampires and a possibly divine being while Curran and Conlan protect their home from a variety of creatures.

Not full five stars because its only a novella (boo! Even if it is a long novella) and Kate and Curran are apart. But yay Hugh!

This couple are an auto buy for me, and they just can't write fast enough to keep up with the Book Devouring Hoard clamouring for more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...