Wednesday 14 June 2023

Review: Magic Claims

Magic Claims Magic Claims by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All the feels. Words escape me!

Kate and Curran are approached by a canny local businessman to help rescue a small town in the forest which is being terrorised by some mysterious creatures which appear to demand human tribute. What they find in the forest defies description, just when you think Ilona Andrews can't pull something new and different out of the bag, BOOM they did it!

And OMG the vampire piloting had me in stitches.

Perhaps even more interesting are the decisions that Kate and Curran reach in the book which open up the possibilities for the rest of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...