Game On by Zarah DetandMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Stellan is good-looking, charming, and a professional honey-trap for husbands and wives - he gets an incriminating photograph and their spouse gets a divorce. Then in Chicago on a job he realises too late that his mark is actually a very famous NHL star, Matt Harkins, he tries to stop things. He knows the photograph was completely innocent, even though there were definitely vibes between them, but his employers won't listen and fire him.
Seven months later, Stellan is working as an assistant in a high-end menswear shop in Seattle when Matt walks in for a suit. One thing leads to another but can there be any future between a closeted NHL captain and an openly queer man?
I am so angry with myself. I read this days if not weeks ago. Loved it. Totally forgot to write a review. Now I can't remember the nuances, just the vibe. Stellan is so sweet, Matt is trying hard and their friends are awesome.
I can't wait to read the next book - I think I know who it will feature ...
I received an ARC from the publisher via NetGalley.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment