Saturday 3 March 2018

Review: Curran POV Collection

Curran POV Collection Curran POV Collection by Gordon Andrews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What can I say? Think of the most iconic scenes involving Kate and Curran from the Kate Daniels world, now read Curran's view on what happened.

If you haven't read the books in this series these vignettes won't really have the same impact. If you've read the series then you've probably read these novellas individually anyway. But it's good to have them all in one place.

See what Curran really thought when Kate called "Here kitty, kitty", see what Curran was thinking that night when the two of them were on separate dates in Fernando's I could go on, but if you're a die-hard fan you'll just want to devour these novellas.

Can't wait until the next book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...