Monday 26 March 2018

Review: The Hanging Tree

The Hanging Tree The Hanging Tree by Ben Aaronovitch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Peter Grant moves back to London for the latest installment of the cracktastic supernatural detective series.

Peter is awoken by Tyburn calling in a favour: there has been an accidental drugs overdose in London's most expensive residential block of apartments and her daughter is involved. Tyburn is calling in the favour Peter owes her. Peter's latest investigation teams him with the fabulous Guleed as they try to uncover who bought the drugs that killed the girl. As always all roads lead to the faceless man, but has he made a mistake this time?

I gobbled this book down. It featured all of my favourite characters AND it was set back in London. I loved, as always, the police humour "Do you know who I am?" still makes me snort with laughter.

Just bought two more books for the flight home tonight!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...