Friday 13 April 2018

Review: When They Just Know

When They Just Know When They Just Know by M.L. Buchman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Three and a half stars.

Free in the Ides of Matt March 2018.

The novella I've been waiting for.

Jana and her brother Curt own the Oregon Firebirds, a business they set up after Jana lost her arm and had to leave her job flying helicopters for the army.

In the first two novellas Curt and one of the other pilots found love, now it's Jana's turn.

Jasper Jones is a cowboy pilot, Curt's best friend since he moved to town when he was six years old, he's been in love from the first day that he met Jana. At first the four year age gap was an issue, then she had a boyfriend, now he's afraid that if he says anything it could change their working relationship for ever. So he never speaks to her.

I'm a sucker for unrequited love stories and eternal love and this one did it for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...