Monday 8 October 2018

Review: Wicked Sexy

Wicked Sexy Wicked Sexy by J.T. Geissinger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Three and a half stars.

I didn't realise this was an old book, new to me I guess.

Tabitha West is a kick-ass computer expert who tests clients' systems and security. When Connor Hughes saunters back into her life she is furious, she hates the smug jarhead. Connor has always had the hots for the sexy, feisty, computer nerd with the big 'tude. He's got a big problem with a major client and desperately needs Tabby's help to track down a cyber-criminal blackmailing the client.

This is billed as FSoG meets Jason Bourne and it kind of is, the only problem for me was that the FSoG (in the mildest most vanilla version) just got in the way of the action. This is a high paced twisty-turny thriller that gets derailed into sex at the most inopportune moments. About halfway through I was starting to suspect that I had maybe lost my love for all things J.T. Geissinger, don't get me wrong the sex was hawt but didn't really gel with the story for me, but then the build up to the final showdown was epic, fantastic, edge of the seat brilliance.

Now I'm off to find book 1 and see why I didn't read it before.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...