Monday 11 October 2021

Review: Play

Play Play by Karina Bliss
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Kayla and Jared got married young, now he's a rock superstar with women throwing themselves at his feet and Kayla thinks she's not good enough, especially since other women refer to her as the 'starter wife'. Jared always thought he was a bit of a loser, sponging off Kayla waiting for his music career to take off, now he's rich and famous he wants to celebrate being a winner, but Kayla doesn't see it quite the same way.

TBH I've read this novella twice and I still can't really get a handle on what happens at the end as it is all too entangled with the events in the other full-length novels. It's okay but definitely not my favourite.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...