Monday 23 October 2023

Review: Flawless

Flawless Flawless by Elsie Silver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Summer is interning for her father, a sports agent. One of her father's clients, Rhett, is a bull rider who has made some poor choices, bad-mouthing one of the sponsor's products and hitting a journalist. As a consequence, and as damage control, Summer's father has decided Rhett needs a baby-sitter to keep him out of mischief until the championships in Vegas.

Summer's family life is very complicated, but basically she doesn't have anyone other than her dad. Rhett on the other hand has two older brothers and a little sister, but his family don't support his bull-riding. They want him to return to the family farm in Chestnut Springs.

This is your typical city girl meets cowboy, enemies to love, forced proximity romance. I really enjoyed it and it reminded me strongly of the American Extreme Bull Riders Tour series in a good way.

Read on my Kindle Unlimited subscription.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...