Sunday 20 October 2019

Review: The Play

The Play The Play by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Three and a half stars.

Hunter Davenport has vowed to steer clear of women and devote all his energy to hockey but he is all kinds of tempted by Demi, his partner in a year long school project. Demi is in a long-term relationship with the son of her parents' friends, things haven't been great for a while but she won't be tempted by a hot hockey man-whore's smooth talk.

I enjoyed this NA college sports romance but I have to say I didn't get the feels for Hunter and Demi the way I have with some of Elle Kennedy's other couples. It all felt a bit formulaic.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...