Saturday 19 October 2019

Review: Saving the Sheriff

Saving the Sheriff Saving the Sheriff by Kadie Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Three and a half stars.

Second chance romance between a widowed single dad sheriff and his wife's BFF.

Cash Hill is bringing up his daughter after his wife's death. What no-one knows is that his wife was leaving him and she died in a car accident on her way to see her ex-boyfriend. Cash and his daughter have both been affected by his wife's death, he distrusts his ex-wife's friend.

Holly always liked Cash, but her BFF slept with him to get revenge on her ex, and got pregnant. Now she's back in town and wants to get to know her god-daughter but Cash wants nothing to do with her, until he realises that Holly is the only person who can make his daughter smile.

I enjoyed this small town, second chance romance, I liked the characters and the plot drew me in.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...