Wednesday 27 November 2019

Review: Just Say Christmas

Just Say Christmas Just Say Christmas by Rosalind James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don't know where to start with this.

So it's on the lead up to Christmas. Nyree and Marko are getting married imminently, well if Nyree can finish painting Rhys and Zora's daughter's bedroom mural. Various of Rhys' former team-mates and Zora's family members are helping, including her stepbrother Kane Armstrong.

This is an ensemble pieces where we see or at least hear about so many characters from the previous books. It also contains two romances, babies, a wedding, family feuds, a joint hen and stag weekend with intimate massage and just a whole load of exuberance. I even think you could read this as a standalone provided you were willing to accept that there are back stories for each and every character.

Rosalind James said she found this book easy to write and I think it shows, there is so much fun and love and family and Christmas and joy shining through every page, I totally devoured it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...