Monday 10 February 2020

Review: The 12 Dragons of Albion

The 12 Dragons of Albion The 12 Dragons of Albion by Mark Hayden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This review will be short because I devoured all six published books in a matter of two or three days. Hence my brain is awash with magick and the adventures of Conrad Clarke, former RAF pilot turned KIngs Watch officer.

Someone has stolen a dragon's egg and they are trying to hatch it. Can Conrad use his considerable wiles and knowledge of human nature combined with his partner the magically gifted Vicky.

Loving this series and highly recommended to anyone who loves magickal mysteries set in London.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...