Monday 13 July 2020

Review: A Better Man

A Better Man A Better Man by Hanna Dare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Three and a half stars.

So our heroes are now settled and living together in California. Conor is writing his own music and recording tracks while having a guest appearance on a tv show with spontaneous singing and dancing (think Glee). Megan is at college studying film and Derek has a job at a swanky custom bike repair shop, albeit at the moment he is just sweeping the floors.

But when everything seems to be going so well in his life things aren't always what they seem and shocking news from home surfaces all of Derek's demons.

I have always had a soft spot for Derek, even when he was a bully, so this chance to see things from his POV and accompany him on his road trip was a blast, although I love him most when he is with Conor and their love shines off the page.

Only really makes sense if you have read at least the first three books in the series, like others I didn't care for Jesse and didn't choose to read his story.

I devoured this and the third book in the series The Man Who Told the World over the weekend, I've been in a bit of a reading slump and these two books really turned that around.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...