Monday 13 July 2020

Review: The Man Who Told the World

The Man Who Told the World The Man Who Told the World by Hanna Dare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This contains spoilers for the two preceding books in this series.

So, this book starts with Conor in the final top ten contestants in the reality tv talent show Singing Sensation, his issues with kai have been put behind him and he is developing a relationship with Jesse.

I don't want to spoil anything about the show, suffice it to say that soon the show ends and Conor is abruptly thrust back into life in a small town and returns to high school, the same faces and the same dramas. Although this time his two best friends aren't speaking to him, or each other, and Derek Folsom is in jail.

Can I just say that I love this series and I am very glad with the way it turned out. Over the trilogy I have seen Conor develop into a more confident young man, someone who finds himself worthy and I am happy that he has found his true love.

Enough said, if you love a tender love story then this is the one for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...