Monday 6 July 2020

Review: Has Anyone Seen My Sex Life?

Has Anyone Seen My Sex Life? Has Anyone Seen My Sex Life? by Kristen Bailey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Danny and Meg have been married for years, they have three kids and a flatulent dog. Their love life is perfunctory, especially since Meg has only recently given birth, and has to be executed in between demanding children, interfering family members, two careers and a small baby. But Meg thinks everything is pretty good, heck they almost managed to 'do it' that morning, until the morning's post includes a very large blue dildo addressed to Danny. Suddenly Meg feels inadequate, unlovable and more than a little confused.

Huge warning, if discussion of sex toys makes you uncomfortable this is not the book for you. However, if you enjoyed Why Mummy Drinks then I think you will enjoy this funny and frank story about what happens when you discover your husband has a big secret he's been hiding from you.

Very funny and definitely laugh out loud.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...