Tuesday 15 November 2022

Review: Here We Go Again...: Unpublished Letters to the Daily Telegraph 14

Here We Go Again...: Unpublished Letters to the Daily Telegraph 14 Here We Go Again...: Unpublished Letters to the Daily Telegraph 14 by Kate Moore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Always a winner for me in my Christmas Stocking, still going strong after fourteen years, although I am surprised that this won't be published until after Christmas.

These unpublished reader's letters to the Daily Telegraph range on topics far and wide including Partygate, Boris Johnson's stint as Prime Minister, the NHS, the Omicron variant, and the Royal Family.

Perfect to dip in and out of, always amusing, these readers really do write the most amusing letters. Perfect for the angry person in your life, keep it by the loo, or (more hygienic) on your bedside table for that amusing antidote to everyday life.

I received an ARC of this book from the publisher via NetGalley in return for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...