Thursday 19 November 2020

Review: Hell's Spells

Hell's Spells Hell's Spells by Devon Monk
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Welcome to Ordinary, the small town where gods and goddesses come to vacation.

Delaney Reed is the police chief of Ordinary, she removes the gods’ powers from them when they come to the town to live like normal people.

In this book, Delaney is dealing with a demon queen, who likes to masquerade as a pink unicorn, a demon trying to force her to break a contract, and a series of mysterious thefts. Oh, and Death (aka Than) has a common cold. Also Ryder, her boyfriend, is avoiding her. Did I mention the Dragon pig?

This series is quirky and funny and just gets better. Apparently this is the start of a new series arc - I can’t wait.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...