Monday 6 November 2023

Review: Murder at the Matterhorn

Murder at the Matterhorn Murder at the Matterhorn by T.A. Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Three and a half stars.

Dan Armstrong and his trusty canine companion Oscar are asked by an old friend in Scotland Yard to assist his sister, she's been attending a two-week Ufologists camp near to Matterhorn looking for evidence of extraterrestrials but a fellow camp mate has died in suspicious circumstances and she thinks there is something weird going on. Dan agrees to pretend to have an interest in UFOs and at the same time offers his services to translate for the local police force as a bilingual native English speaker with the ufologists who are all British/American.

I thoroughly enjoyed this, I had my suspicions about the murderer almost from the start (well maybe midway through) but it came together well.

I received an ARC from the publisher via NetGalley for an honest review.

Available on Kindle Unlimited.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...