Thursday 23 November 2023

Review: Plot Twist

Plot Twist Plot Twist by Breea Keenan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When Becca Taylor's world implodes she jumps at the opportunity to visit her writing friend Riley in Ireland for a few weeks of writing therapy. Unfortunately, Becca is under the impression that Riley is a single mother, and not a single father. Nevertheless, after an initial shock Becca and Riley think they can still help each other.

Riley has published a romance but is struggling to complete his second novel, Becca wants to write a children's book. Together through speed writing, and other challenges they hope to overcome writer's block.

But as Riley and Becca become closer there are other forces determined to pull them apart.

This was a sweet romance, I have to say I've not heard of Riley as a girl's name so the misunderstanding seemed a bit contrived - but otherwise this was an enjoyable read.

I received an ARC from the publisher via NetGalley for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs My rating: 4 of 5 stars Mercy hasn't recovered from what the artefact...